After all rituals of marriage, it is very important to have a tension-free and romantic honeymoon. As marriage memories are important, same with the honeymoon as a new wedding couple understands each other properly in this precious time period. In this, you will get to know about the top 5 honeymoon destinations where you can take a breath of relaxation. As we know that there are many places we have in our country but we are presenting the top best romantic honeymoon places for you.
Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
- Duration of honeymoon: 10-11 days
- Experiences: visit to Mughal garden, houseboats, shikara rides, shopping, skiing, sightseeing
- Best time to visit: April to October
- How to arrive: around 15 km to the city center airport is located named sheik-ul-Alam, It is connected with all major cities like Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, and Mumbai.
The capital of Jammu and Kashmir is the first priority when it comes to mountain-lover couples. The beautiful scenery and the high mountains bring a punch of romance to your life. The various activities you can do here according to the days. You will not find the beauty of Srinagar, not even in Bollywood. You have to visit there to watch the beauty of this heaven.
- Duration of honeymoon: 5-7 days
- Experiences: visit beaches, shopping, famous seafood, nightlife, adventurous water sport.
- Best time to visit: October to January
- How to arrive: Airport named Dabolim, around 26 km from Panjim, is connected with all major cities of India.
This place is made for those couples who love beaches, warm weather, water adventure, and want to enjoy the nightlife. Goa is considered to be the best honeymoon place and it is the land of sun, sand, and sea. The scenic view is tremendous and you will fall in love with the beauty of sunset and sunrise. You will get lots of options for water adventure here.
- Duration of honeymoon: 5-7 days
- Experiences: visit forts and palaces, camel safari, sand dunes, sunsets, desert camping, a night of the cultural program, desert camping.
- Best time to visit: October to March
- How to arrive: Jodhpur airport is located 280km far from the city. You can choose trains as trains are well connected with all the major cities.
If you want to feel royal, and want to make your wife feel like a queen then visit Jaisalmer. This place is for you desert camping, elephants, and delicious royal food. You will get royal organized cultural nights where you will get to see the Rajasthani cultural dance. Desert camping is a romantic moment that will fill colors on your honeymoon.
- Duration of honeymoon: 7-10 days
- Experiences: scuba diving, water sport, coral Leeds, snorkeling, beaches
- Best time to visit: June to September
- How to arrive: The Agatti airport is well connected to the all major city you can choose this option
Lakshadweep is the smallest union territory. It is best for a honeymoon as it will give you a different experience of living on the island. You can book a beach cottage and stay there and it will heighten the experience. The white sand and beautiful beaches make you feel really romantic.
Darjeeling, West Bengal
- Duration of honeymoon: 4-5 days
- Experiences: Visit monasteries, hills, shopping, climate, trekking, toy train, food.
- Best time to visit: October to march
- How to arrive: The Bagdogra airport is 70 km away from the city and the nearest railhead is Jalpaiguri which is just 65 km away from the city.
It is a beautiful honeymoon destination, tea plantations and chilly weather will make your honeymoon memorable. You will see the actual natural beauty. The place is completely scenic and romantic.