Major market players are always looking for investment opportunities in start-ups because of their high risk-reward. New businesses often put their shares as collateral for the seed money. You can find the contact details of accredited investors interested in accepting shares as collateral with Private Placement Leads. Once you secure the initial investment, it’s much easier to progress your business and grow your reputation in the market. Here’s how you can get the initial investment:
• A committed start-up with a clear roadmap is more likely to get attention from investors. Pitch your idea perfectly and explain your plans as a business.
• UsePenny stock investor leads and Private placement leads to get a customized list of Accredited investors interested in your business expertise.
• Investors prefer start-ups with serious team members who are willing to put all their effort into growing the business.
Are you looking for updated Penny stock investor leads and Private Placement leads? Check out Wallstreetlist.
Tracking down angel investors for your start-up is a very hectic process; there’s still no surety that you’ll secure the investment. With Wallstreetlist, you get the latest list of accredited investors looking for an investment opportunity. Accredited investors listed on Wallstreetlist pass the following requirements:
• Must be worth more than $1 million or should have a regular income generation of $200,000 annually for the past two years. The limit grows to $5 million for a business entity.
• Must have an active investment portfolio.
Wallstreetlist’s team specializes in market research and has contacts with active accredited investors. They’ll provide you with the details of what different investors are looking for so you can pitch your business idea accordingly. Wallstreetlist does not include inactive addresses on Penny stock investor leads and Private placement leads and is one of the best in sales leads generation.